The office is open 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Letters to the editor
The Sound wants to hear from you! But first, some ground rules:
- Letters to editor must be 250 words or less and must be received by Monday morning at 9 a.m. for publication in the next issue.
- Letter writers must include their full name, the town they live in, and a phone number (the number is not for print, but to verify authorship).
- Letters must directly address content that has appeared in The Sound or otherwise concern local issues. Letters regarding events (upcoming or in the past), birthday wishes, and other topics not related to stories appearing The Sound will not be printed.
- Letters containing libelous statements, offensive, obscene, racist, sexist, or homophobic language will not be printed. Likewise, letters regarding disputes with private businesses or other citizens will not be printed.
- We reserve the right to edit letters for length and clarity.
- We reserve the right to not publish letters. Letter writers will hear from us within a week if we plan on publishing a letter. We will not respond to letters we do not publish.
- Send your letters using the above contact form.